Wednesday, February 27, 2008

email is so last year

It is a much better idea to use The Bureau of Communications.

There are templates for all sorts of occasions, from accusation to romantic revelation to thank you notes. You just fill in your preferred answers and email them to your pals and enemies. I particularly enjoyed this somewhat specific gem, pictured below. (I feel I should not like the Internet as much as I do.)


P.S. I found this on How About Orange.

1 comment:

JulieAnn said...

Look at you! I think those forms are fantastic as well. I've been trying to think up an occasion to use them... but haven't quite yet.

How about Orange is fantastic. Jess is on my reader, as is dooce. But, I think How about Orange is particularly rad because she's my sister Jenny's friend. As in, I've slept at her apartment before because Jenny's was full. Jess is awesome :)

Ooooh, and are you really listening to Paper Route and reading Eldest? I'm going to start Eragon next week, on vacation.