I saw this video on Dooce, and it's just so outlandish that I almost can't believe it was on an actual news program. I'm proud to hail from West Michigan. (Thanks for noticing that, Julie!)
Did you happen to notice it was in Kent County - and broadcast(ed) by WZZM 13, the same one with Lee Van Ameyde and Juliet Dragos that we grew up with??
And it was on dooce. I saw it there too. Way to do West MI proud...
But, it is kind of cute how they could have used obscenities, but instead talk about poopie...
2 comments:
Did you happen to notice it was in Kent County - and broadcast(ed) by WZZM 13, the same one with Lee Van Ameyde and Juliet Dragos that we grew up with??
And it was on dooce. I saw it there too. Way to do West MI proud...
But, it is kind of cute how they could have used obscenities, but instead talk about poopie...
That just makes my day. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment