Saturday, January 5, 2008

Jen has beautiful brains and an awfully cute baby.




Jen & Annalyn Dakin met me halfway between their home in Kenton and mine in Fort Wayne. We did lots of fun things. We visited a coffee shop and then a diner-like place where nobody uses menus. Afterward, we found a small eye doctor's office and Jen tried on glasses. Annalyn mostly sat there and cooed and utilized her diapers and stared at me while I snapped dozens of pictures of her.

We ended our afternoon together at this phenomenal library inside what looked like a castle. I'm not sure if I drooled, but I definitely skipped. Man. If my eight-year old self even knew that library castles existed, I'm pretty sure that would knock all the curl right out of her hair. In all, it was a delightful way to spend a Friday.


Aren't they beautiful?

If you'd like to see the whole photo set with Jen & Annalyn, I've added it to this set. I've also finally posted pictures from Japan and China on Flickr, so if such things are of interest to you, check them out. Visually, I think the China pics are better.

No comments: