1. Eragon, leant to me by a former student
2. having the third issue of the school newspaper printed and distributed
3. a clean apartment
4. dinner and heady conversation with good people
thumbs down:
1. make-shift hot chocolate of cocoa powder, cinnamon, melted ice cream and soy milk... clumpy and gross
2. being forced to use half a personal day because my car doors were frozen shut even after trying to melt them open with most of my delicious coffee
What have been the high/low moments of your day?
1 comment:
So you like Eragon? I got Eragon and Eldest (I think that's the next one) for Christmas this year and haven't started them yet. I'm glad they're thumbs up.
Thumbs down to PMS, students who didn't turn on their "listening ears" all day today, parents picking up said children an hour late. Being late doing my Hawaiian homework.
Thumbs up to getting two cool pictures from a great student created exclusively for my refrigerator. Thumbs up to lime gelatin with pears and marshmallows.
Post a Comment